Housing sales to foreigners increased by %24.4 compared to the same month of the previous year. 4 Thousand 962 Houses were Sold in Turkey to Foreigners in November 2020.
Housing sales to foreigners in Turkey Show an increase of %24.4 compared to the same month of the previous year. 4 962 houses were sold.
- In the housing sales to foreigners, Istanbul took first place in November 2020 with 2 thousand 443 housing sales.
- Antalya becomes the second with 893 house sales.
- The third one became Ankara with 297 house sales.
- Yalova followed them with 182 house sales and Bursa with 174 house sales.
The Most House Sales were Made to Iraqi Citizens in November
- According to the nationalities of the country, Iraqi citizens were in the top with 876 house in November
- Iran citizens became the second in buying a house in Turkey with 860 houses.
- The Russian Federation with 434 houses, Afghanistan with 203, and Kuwait with 202 houses.
Also, The Most House Sales were Made to Iraqi Citizens in October
- Iraqi citizens were in the top with 909 in October
- Iran citizens followed Iraqi citizen with 849 houses,
- The Russian Federation with 400 houses, Afghanistan with 225 houses, and Kazakhstan with 213 houses.